Triplenet Pricing - Review in Gadgets and Accessories category from Strawberry Plains, Tennessee
These rip off artists list big ticket items on Amazon for hundreds of dollars less than Amazon and then after you pay and want your item they cancel your order due to some " technical problem" . Avoid these fools
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "Please do not believe in Lazada Philipines return policy programs. They are false advertisement that preys on unaware customers. Feb 2, 2015 I placed an order - 3TB Seagate HARD DRIVE...."
- "This has by far been the worst online buying experince i have ever had! Not only was my Item/items not in stock, I was billed instantly! I wasnever told that..."
- "Want to talk about a fool? I thought John Bailey at Sonny's used cars would help because I still didn't have a car. I threatened him with a law suit..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."